Sunday, August 9, 2009

Raspberry Suite colour challenge 14

hey all you crafty types!

so i don't get to blogging for over a week, then i do 2 posts in one day! came across this awesome colour challenge today on Dawn McVey's site called My Favorite Things and i had to put everything aside and take up the gauntlet!
my new EK Success punch broke when i tried to use that one first (embossed curve) so i had to stop and email them a complaint! it's hardly been used and i hate faulty stuff! it makes me so irrate... but then i got back to stamping and finished up with a different border punch.

hope you like...

cheers! crafty girl

7 comments:

  1. Great card! Glad I stopped by...looks like you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I hate when things don't work well! Glad I didn't use that punch last night! I hope you had fun last night.
    See ya soon!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. bummer about your punch, I hope they make right with it. your card turned out great, though. love the ribbon and button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun script background and great edge punch. Way to rock Dawn's color combo out!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the colour combo, very pretty card, I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I had a problem with that punch, too -- got stuck in the punching position. And I wasn't even stamping heavy paper. I did get it to pop back up (after days of trying), but am a little leary of it now (although it's a beautiful punch!).

    ReplyDelete