Wednesday, June 3, 2009

365 Cards - day 95

hello again! this is getting to be a regular thing... grin!

today's card is for, you guessed it, 365 Cards day 95 challenge to use BLUE, PINK, and ORANGE for Wacky Colour Wednesday. so here's my card. i actually love the pink/orange combo, but adding that touch of blue really pops it!

as i said on yesterday's post, today is my 3rd anniversary so i'm dying for my hubby to get home from work so we can celebrate with a yummy dinner!

i at the moment am jobless. boohoo. never thought the economy would affect my family, but who ever thinks that anyway? i've spent hours today pouring over job postings, so i needed to take a break and do something fun - so i made this card! at least being home has provided me more crafting time, and i got my blog started, so i'm totally happy about that!

stuff used:
DCWV - Citrus stack
Bazzill Basics - pink & blue textured cs
Unity Stamps - 'be the change' stamp
Hero Arts - mini swirls stamp
pink & orange embroidery thread
Imaginisce - pink & blue brads
EK Success - scallop & diamond border punch
coloured buttons from ??
Making Memories - paper piercer

cheers!
crafty girl




8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I hope you find a job soon! And what a lovely card!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card...I love it! Happy Anniversary and good luck job hunting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniv!!! luv your card :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. that card is ADORABLE!! Love it!!

    Happy Anniversary to you & hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, the card is wonderful, and I hope you find a job soon, until then, create something new everyday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colours on your card, those brads are lovely.

    Hope you have had a great anniversary.

    I too am out of work having been made redundant twice in a 6 month period. It sucks, but I keep myself going by knowing that there are a lot of people in the same position and am hopeful that it will get better.

    Keep strong and in the meantime cardmaking is the perfect antidote xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this fun card! Great job with it. And Happy Anniversary!! Good luck with the job hunt. It has to end sometime and in the mean time make a card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Hubby as just been made redundant and it isnt nice but you need to keep positive, good luck finding another job.
    Great card for this challenge and at least you can keep yourself busy creating beautiful things like your card, happy anniversary to you both
    maz

    ReplyDelete