Saturday, June 27, 2009

And it's done...

and so i've finished - and just in time to get my butt downstairs to make dinner! i am totally digging the new Basic Grey paper called "Lime Rickey". the colours are so much fun! i want to get the brads, buttons, everything!

i know why i've never really played around with paper piecing - i hate cutting out! i discovered it nearly drives me to drink. actually today it did - my hubby mixed me a fab cocktail of ginseng iced tea & vodka. super yum! i really respect those people who can cut out endless pieces to make great cards. i only did her purse and pants. that was enough for me. sigh...

so enjoy your saturday night - i'm gonna go do some cookin in the kitchen and probably watch a movie with the man tonight. tomorrow i'll continue to build my ETSY store. haven't sold anything yet, but come on - it's only been a couple of days!

cheers!
crafty girl

1 comment:

  1. well, I LOVE your paper piecing...those are some fab pants!

    ReplyDelete